Online Chandra Naadi Course
Roots of Nadi Astrology is a practical study material on different Naadi systems selected from classical and modern works. The author has experimented on applicability of the rules from these Naadi systems. In this monumental work he restricts himself in presenting the most useful principles and avoids unnecessary texts. He puts his logical observations while presenting the topics. He covers the following great works in this volume
- Dhruva Nadi (Satya Jataka)
- Universally applicable rules from Chandra Kala Naadi
- Bhrighu Nandi Nadi
From Modern works he selects applicable Naadi Principles of
- Stellar system that uses Component of Panchanga
- Stellar system that uses Jeeva and Sareera principle
- Stellar system that uses Dasha Bhukti divisions in zodiac
Throughout the book he uses an example horoscope to testablish the applicability of the rules in different Naadi systems.
This is another contribution from the Author Sri Satyanarayana Naik.
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No